Skip to main content

Loved by Others - Missing Oscar Day 5

Since Monday, Brian and I have been preparing for Oscar’s memorial service and calling hours. I have had the opportunity to go through pictures of Oscar for hours.
The memories I want to share today are Oscar getting held by others that loved him deeply. For 8 days of his life he was off the ventilator and required no breathing assistance. Those 8 days were so precious as we were able to pick him up whenever we/he wanted and love on him without the help of nursing or respiratory staff.
This post should have many more than 7 pictures, but during Oscar’s brief stay on Earth 7 is the number we were given of individuals besides Brian, Theodore, and I that were able to hold him. We will cherish those 7 memories forever.

 


 
One other thing Oscar’s Memorial Service is tomorrow, Friday, December 22, at 11:30am. We have talked with our pastor and our plan is to LIVE stream it on Oscar’s page. We know some of you have been on this journey with us and are unable to come. We want you to be able to celebrate Oscar’s life whether you are here or not. #OscarStrong 💚💪🏻#TeamOscar

Comments